We want fans to celebrate their fandom by customizing and personalizing certain products. For these customizable products, including jerseys, we invite customers to tell us how they would like their preferred name or other text to appear by typing that text into the field indicated. However, just because a customer is able to type proposed customization text into the field and is able to complete the order through the website, not all proposed customization text will be accepted. Please note, may reject and cancel any customization order for any reason, including for messages that are deemed offensive or inappropriate. Introducing the Breakaway by - the official jersey made just for the fans. From the world's largest collection of officially licensed gear comes the first jersey inspired and built by fans for fans. We asked NHL devotees what they wanted in a new jersey. We listened and we delivered, creating a jersey with an exclusive set of features designed for the fan.Pittsburgh Penguins Fanatics Branded Away Breakaway Custom Jersey - White is a multi-coloured jersey which features a v-neck and a small Pittsburgh Penguins Fanatics Branded Away Breakaway Custom Jersey - White on the left breast. It has the memorable logo on the back which is the world's most hated NFL team.
- FanFit: The authentic on-ice look with a more tailored fit
- FanID: Add a favorite player, your nickname or short mantra
- Material: 100% Polyester
- FanShield: Incredibly light and breathable fabric that will keep you cool and dry
- FanTex: An all-new super comfortable soft fabric
- Customized items are final sale and cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded after order has been placed
- FanFlex / Flexible Shields: Lightweight, flexible crests and patches that fold easy
- This item is non-returnable
- Machine wash, tumble dry low
The Dallas Stars
are one of the most popular teams in all of the brand, and this is one of the most popular items in the team's collection. The Dallas Stars
are a team that's made to be more than just sports, and they're doing it with their gear.